Friday, February 18, 2011

go clinic as a pt...

finally i went to clinic this morning lar~
after 3/7 of burning RUQ pain + 3spikes of fever + 4episodes of watery diarrhoea~

i reached there at 1130am....
then wait....
my number is 3021, and i supposedly to wait 1 pts more nia...
ok.... 10minutes gone....
wait again.... 20minutes gone....
the PKs were walking here & there,
but i din c any other pts pun,
so i tried to ask the PK there,
"lama lagi kena tunggu ke?"
"oo, kejap lagi, dik tunggu kejap ya..."
lol.. i really hate this ans~

after i had been waiting for 30minutes,
finally my turn come...
"good morning doc~ " see!! i really hv good manners 1!!!
then i start to describe my cond...
like i' m presenting case during teaching or ward round nia~

then the doc ask...
what is my diagnosis?
lol... am i having exam now?
so i started to bla~ most likely is this & that, d/t this & that~ blablabla~
then she said, "ya, i agree with u, i dont think that s gastritis, BUT I WILL STILL GIVE U MMT FOR GASTRITIS~ "

WTH~ what for giving me MMT when i m actly not having gastritis???
i ll thank her more if she just give me some analgesia to relieve the pain since it was affecting my sleeping quality!!!!

then she ask me whether i still gt PCM & charcoal since i was using it before...
with disappointment, i just tell her yes~ i need it A LOT!! although i still gt A LOT in my room~ I PAID FOR MEDICAL FEES ad ler~ takkan just gt the cheap MMT nia mar~

but thank god finally she was offering me the hyoscine and it did help to relieve the pain... so does it means, i m actually having GI spasm? watever lar, at least i hv less pain nw... thank god!!!

2mr will go yamcha with my dear csp~ cant wait 2 c her ad~ hopefully my abd wont come kacau-kacau 2mr lar~ haha~

No comments: