Monday, October 20, 2008

I m still alive..

Very lazy to write it in Chinese, so i decide to use my broken English to shout out what is in my mind now..
first of all, i ll like to tell my friends that I'm still alive, although my condition now not so good, and i really need some time to find out what's wrong with me. Then, i would like to say thank you and sorry to pariskid, really thanks for your advise and i' ll like to say sorry with you if it make you worry. I hope that my lovely friends can always trust me that i manage to settle my problems, maybe the methods i use are a bit crazy but that's the best way i can think to solve these problems in this short duration. I' ll not give up my ambition, ABSOLUTELY not if the reason i give up is the problems i 'm facing now!!! A lot of homework i need to do this week, especially the MES( meet expect section), and this Friday will have my 3rd formative assessment, quite worry now. After that maybe i will go watch High School Musical 3 with ps, she's a bit crazy with this movie, haha, then go c Ling Feng at Pavilion, haha, quite excited actually..maybe that's will be the best way to relieve my stress recently, i mean, maybe??
tomorrow I' ll go to HUKM to do my first history taking with the real patient, a bit nervous now, but i' ll try my best!! Aza-Aza Fighting!!

Wish me all the best!!

After formative assessment I'll tell the story about the Stimulation Khidmat Masyarakat last weekend.. quite funny, but waste my time actually.

1 comment:

小巴黎 said...

god bless u la..
哈哈。。那个考试,还是要去实习都好。保持最佳状态。好好表现吧。
加油~