Friday, November 12, 2010

wowowowowowowow~~~

wowowow~~~ i m back!!!! huhuhuhu~~
feel so sad lar tis holidays, coz my toshiba kena MI & send 2 the "hospital"~~ then, in the hospital, i kena MI pulak~ when the boss tell me my toshiba's "motherboard" gt problem, need 2 send back 2 the kilang 2 repair~ then, the climax s, when she tell me, i h 2 pay RM680 for it!!!! OMG~~~ MI!!!! bt then wat to do? hv 2 pay oso~ oh my dear toshiba~~~

nw installing all my favorite programs, ohya~ tat boss very "good" ler, install window 7 for me when i tell her i wan winVista~ TMD!!! nw hv 2 learn hw 2 use window7 again~ sienz lar~

hmm~ very tired nw~ ohya, anyone know hw 2 add language in window7 ma?? still explore-ing.... aiz aiz~~ afta format my laptop, all old docs hilang jor, so sad, all photos, songs, words.... aiz~~ sienz na sienz na~~

i tot v ll gt the result today, bt just nw the officer said they still meeting nw wor, i guess mayb our result too teruk jor, so they discuss & discuss, still hven finish~ haha~ well, i ll pray hard to pass, guangyinma bless me ya!!! jiayou!!!

No comments: