Thursday, October 29, 2009

last csl session for sem3~

well, 2day s my last csl session for tis sem..

when v all were waiting for our doctor, mr shahrun, suddenly he said he s nt able 2 cum wor, haha, actly i'm quite happy with tat, coz he s very very very very very strict, sure i ll b very very nervous if i do history taking in front of him~ haha~ bt he s really a very gd doctor, learn a lot frm him~

quite happy when our assessor told me tat i did well in history taking part, cnt believe tat i m able 2 ask all ques in just 4mins.. however, i din do well for the PE part, omg~ i din do alot of steps... stupid me!! really quite disappointed when i step out the exam room...

2mr con assessment, just hope tat i can pass.. really hope tat wat i'm studying nw is glucose, so when it pass thru my kidney, all ll b reabsorption, no excretion or secretion... may god bless me...

ps: weird ho?? y i use eng 2day?? coz.. i cant type chinese again~ my gila gila laptop, headache.. aiz~

ps2: again~ 10x 2 my pblmate, ryan 4 fetching us 2 cum bek~ so tat i can reach ktsn b4 5pm.. 10x lor~

No comments: