Monday, November 17, 2008

New Record!!!

Yeah!! 7am!! My new record in UKM!!! woohuu~~~
bt this s nt my best record lor, last time at kmm, my record is 730am... haiz... nvrm, i still gt time 2 break my own record de!!! jiayou yea~~
Really crazy liao~~ bt when i study that germ layer, i really feel very SHUANG, and when i feel like very "full"ad, i can "heard" the KTSN bus liao~~ haha.. tat s mean ad 7am !! then i sms PS, coz she s going campus today, and i dun think my condition nw suitable 2 go library.. i need a bed.. haha~~
PC oso go campus to find her " little umbrella".. so i m alone in room, hehe, bt no mood to study yt.. so rest a while can?? hehe..
still gt a lot ler.. bt if u ask me, i ll say.. I CAN DO IT DE!! yo~~ must be confident mar!! haha~~ finally study week liao, nw must work hard, i dun1 2 fail any paper de... okok lar.. go jiayou le!!! JIAYOU!!! AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

No comments: