Saturday, November 26, 2011

attacked by skin eczema...

22y/o chinese female, presented with 3days history of skin itchiness on the face & neck, associated with dry and scaly skin....
no redness, no vesicles.. no fever, or other sx (not need systemic reveiw lar)..
no recent use of cosmetic products, or changing in cleanser, toner, or moisturizer....
not immunocompromised...
no history of asthma, atopic eczema, allergic rhinitis/conjunctivitis....
your impression?

ok lar, that patient is me~
i have some kind of skin eczema recently~
it started with itchiness on the neck, then spread to the face,  and i din take it seriously, until one day during the lecture, i complain to my friend about the itchness, then she told me that my skin look dry and scaly... she straight away offer her diagnosis of eczema...

so i cabut from the clinic and lapor diri at klinik warga~
ya, so the doctor there confirm the diagnosis of eczema, then offer me some antihistamine....

haiz... i hate this...
i can't find a cause for the condition~
d*mn~
it's so itchy~ but then i have to control myself,
don't scratch, don't scratch, don't scratch........
i don't want the skin to become thickened, so i have to control myself to not scratch it...
it's really a hard time for me~
especially i start to feel itchy at the flexure region of the elbow and wrist joints now...
why me???????????

fast fast recover lor please..........

No comments: