Saturday, July 21, 2012

O&G Posting 2/52

O&G week2....
wake up at 6 stg then appear myself in the ward at around 7am,
check for new cases, cover beds, 
tutorials, workshops, clinic sessions, ultrasound session, OT, wardrounds, teaching sessions,  
oncall ward, oncall labour room, oncall PAC (kind of emergency unit for O&G), 
almost every night, i'm either oncall, or appear myself in the ward to check for new cases, 
my sleeping duration reduced from 7-8hours to 4-5hours.....
exhausted.....

after oncall in PAC until midnight this morning, 
i had period of "loss of consciousness" , 
i didn't noticed that my alarm was ringing, 
i didn't realized that "fantastic baby" was played again & again every 9mins until my phone also "exhausted"~ 
and i missed the sunrise this morning, 
hmmm, but then don't worry, i'm super duper happy with it~ 
haha~

now i'm packing, 
tomorrow will depart to Hospital Teluk Intan & continue my O&G posting there for 2/52 ( 2weeks), 
finally can relax a bit.. i guess??? 
i'm glad that we can get the chance to post to other general hospital to learn the protocol that KKM practice in managing patients, compare to PPUKM practice~
i'm looking forward for it~

that's all, hopefully i can online there with my yes broadband~

i already have 10books for O&G (only 6books displayed...), now they want us to buy another new books for O&G again? OMG~  

No comments: