Monday, May 30, 2011

Orthopedic Posting!!!

wowowowowowowow~~ going to start my 4th yr with orthopedic posting!!!
think i ll love it although i have no idea bout it at all~ haha~
then ll go paed, then mayb triad, then psyc ??
dunno~ hven start to worry yt~ haha~
bt then my holidays going to end soon~
so sad that i hv 2 go bek liao~
so sad that i cant go lepak lepak with my dearSS ad~
congratez my dear SAKAI!!! finally bcum an awesome accountant ad!! jiayou!!
bt then dunno can attend ur convo anot lor, tat time i ll b doing my paed posting ad~
think it ll b very busy posting~ aiz aiz~~ suffer!!!
gonna upload the photos & videos v take afta i go bek to kl~
will miss u gals de~ hehe~
bb~

2 comments:

Eve said...

wooo...see you post again..haha, good luck in ortho.

小巴黎 said...

jia you la..
fighting!